It’s hard to decide what tonneau cover to pick for your truck, so here is a Renegade Truck Bed Cover review to help you decide. There are a lot of truck bed covers on the market. If you are looking for the ultimate heavy-duty truck bed cover, you should consider the Renegade truck bed cover. Below is a customer’s review of the product where he shares the pros and the cons after using the cover for 4 months. Watch the video review if you do not see it displayed below.
The Renegade Truck Bed Cover has multiple benefits.
- Weight Bearing up to 2,000 lbs
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Trifold Design
- Weather Tight
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Construction
- Powder Coated
- Polyurethane coating (Line X or Rhino Lining type material)
- Keyless Locking; simply lock the tailgate and your gear is safe
- A long list of compatible truck bed accessories
Cons of the Renegade Cover.
- It weighs 120 -165 lbs, however, it is easy to remove with two people requiring no tools. This can be negative in some situations when you need to remove the cover by yourself.
- The Torsion Bar is required to open the cover from both sides. This will set you back an additional $195. This accessory is pretty critical, so if you plan to purchase the cover, be sure to budget appropriately.
- Installation time takes up to 4 hours. A person who is a do-it-yourself type will be able to install it in about 2 hours. It is best to install with two people.
How Much Does the Renegade Cover Cost?
The cost of the Renegade tonneau cover ranges from $2,399-$2,799 depending on the size of the truck. The Renegade cover is an all-around top-performing cover. Find the price for your truck’s make and model.