Renegade Racks are a versatile rack system built with the highest quality. Applications for this rack include Overlanding, construction, power sports, hunting, camping, and more. When you compare this rack system to others you will see that Renegade spared no expense to make these the most durable rack system on the market. The industry-leading racks can hold up to 1,600 lbs a pair. Each rack only weighs 20.5 lbs for small trucks and up to 33 lbs for full-size trucks. With multiple mounting points, the accessory combinations are endless. Truly make your own setup handling endless combinations for rooftop tents, LED lights, roto packs™, tools, the Riptide pressurized water system™, and more.
Built with a rugged and sleek design that is backed by the renegade name, each rack is crafted here in the United States. The renegade name is laser cut on the piler.
Installation requires attaching the rack with 4 bolts to the L-Track system on top of the Renegade Cover (sold separately). It will take minutes to install and remove with no drilling required. As a bonus Renegade throws in 2 t-slot rails to further allow you to customize your truck setup. These rails connect the racks adding rigidity and even more accessory mounting points. Each T-slot rail comes standard 50”. A custom length can be requested upon ordering. Order today and the racks will be shipped directly to your door.
- Holds 800 lbs per rack. 1,600 lbs per pair.
- Material 12 gauge steel
- Powder Coated.
- Color Black
- Weight: 30 lbs (17’’ model)
- Weight: 33 lbs (20” model)
- Weight: 20.5 lbs (Tacoma Model)
- -multiple ¼ twenty carriage bolt mounting points.
- -multiple 1” square holes mounting points. (for T slot extrusions)
- -Multiple mounting slots on top to fit accessories
- Made in the USA
- Installation time in minutes (4 bolts)
- No hole drilling required
What is in the box
- 2 renegade rack posts
- 2 T-slots bars with needed hardware
- 4 L-track threaded mounting studs
- 4 L-Track Stand off rings
- 4 Washers (for flush mounting)
- Construction trades
- Power sports
- Long hauling