Renegade Racks are a versatile rack system built with the highest quality. These can be used for overlanding, construction, power sports, hunting, camping, and more. When you compare the Renegade Rack system to others, you’ll see that Renegade spares no expense in making these the most durable rack system on the market.
These industry-leading racks can hold up to 1,600 lbs a pair. Each rack only weighs 20.5 lbs for small trucks and up to 33 lbs for full-size trucks. With multiple mounting points, the accessory combinations are endless. Truly customize your setup with endless combinations for rooftop tents, LED lights, roto packs™, tools, the Riptide pressurized water system™, and more.
Built with a rugged and sleek design backed by the Renegade name, each rack is crafted here in the United States. The Renegade name is laser cut on the pillar.
Installation requires attaching the rack with 4 Threaded Stud Attachments to the L-Track system on top of the Renegade Cover (included). It only takes minutes to install and uninstall with no drilling required.
As a bonus, we include 2 T-Slot Frame Rails to further allow you to customize your truck setup. These T-Slot Rails connect the racks, adding rigidity and even more accessory mounting points. Each T-Slot Rail comes standard 50”. A custom length can be requested upon ordering. Order today and the racks will be shipped directly to your door.
- Holds 800 lbs per rack and 1,600 lbs per pair
- Material 12 gauge steel
- Powder Coated
- Color Black
- Weight: 30 lbs (17’’ model)
- Weight: 33 lbs (20” model)
- Weight: 20.5 lbs (Tacoma Model)
- Multiple ¼ twenty carriage bolt mounting points
- Multiple 1” square holes mounting points (for T-Slot extrusions)
- Multiple mounting slots on top to fit accessories
- Made in the USA
- Installation time takes minutes (4 bolts)
- No drilling required
What’s in the Box:
- 2 Renegade Rack posts
- 2 T-Slot bars with needed hardware
- 4 L-track threaded mounting studs
- 4 L-Track Stand off rings
- 4 Washers (for flush mounting)
- Construction trades
- Power sports
- Long hauling
There are no reviews yet.